Adobe Photoshop is one of the most famous and widely used software for editing pictures and graphics. With time Adobe has launched various versions with so many advanced features. Sometimes, it becomes difficult for users to understand the functioning of these features. In that case, they can always contact Adobe Photoshop Support. One can get Adobe Photoshop Installation Help and other services from the support person in order to resolve their queries. The experts help the customers in an easy and detailed way so that they get quick resolutions to their problems.
One can easily get the Adobe Photoshop Installer get installed on their computers with the help of experts and can start using it for their various editing and graphics purposes.
Generally, the user faces lots of issues with plug-ins in Photoshop. Some of the issues are listed below:
- File formats missing in Save As dialogs.
- Hanging or freezing of application while opening and working in
- Image rendition issue after running the plug-in.
- Crashing or slow performance while launching photoshop.
- Non- compatibility of photoshop versions with plug-ins.
These plug-in issues generally arise due to the following reasons:
- The plug-in is not compatible with the Photoshop version which you are using currently.
- The plug-in was not installed correctly or properly.
- If the multiple versions of the same plug-in installed in the system.
- If the plug-in file has been damaged.
Troubleshooting steps for plug-ins:
For troubleshooting of plug-ins, one can easily contact Adobe Photoshop Installation Help where the support team will help you in fixing the plug-in issues instantly.You can also follow the troubleshooting steps on your own as listed below:
- Make sure that you have the latest and updated version of plug-ins installed in your system. Mostly, the updated version will fix the plug-ins issue.
- You can install and reinstall the plug-ins by using the manufacturer’s plug-in
- In order to identify the problematic plug-in whether it is getting loaded by the Photoshop or by the third party, firstly close the photoshop.
- Now hold down the shift key and a dialog box will appear which says –“skip loading optional and third-party plug-ins?”
- Click “Yes” to skip loading optional and third-party plug-ins.
- Try to recreate the problem. If the problem occurs again, that means an installed optional or third-party plug-in is not creating the problem. Close Photoshop and restart it without holding the shift key. It will reinstate all the optional and third-party plug-ins.
- If the problem does not occur again- then an optional or third-party plug-in is creating the problem.
- Again close Photoshop.
- Move any one plug-in to any temporary location from Photoshop Plug-in folder.
- Start Photoshop and then try to recreate the problem.
- Now if the problem occurs again, repeat the steps 7-10. If the problem does not persist, the plug-in which you last removed is causing the problem. Remove this plug-in permanently and then contact support team for more information about an updated version of the plug-in.
- Start Photoshop and try to recreate the problem.
Visit Previous Blog: